Colliers International

Colliers International Globally

Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we have integrated the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our clients.

"Colliers International is a Canadian-owned entity and is a top tier global real estate services firm."

Colliers International delivers real estate services through 15,000 specialized professionals in more than 480 offices in 61 countries. Colliers provides advice for clients on more than $53 billion in transactions annually and manages in excess of 2.4 billion square feet with revenue reaching $2 billion.

Globally, Colliers International is a majority-owned entity.

Our major shareholder, First Service Corporation (FSC on TSE), owns approximately 70% of the business globally and the remaining 30% equity is retained at the local level, combining the strength and consistency of a global firm with the accountability and agility of local market knowledge.

First Service is a Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and is a major shareholder in all Canadian offices with the exception of Kelowna, Halifax and Winnipeg where the Colliers Canadian platform supports local ownership.

Colliers in Canada

First established in 1898 in Vancouver as Macaulay & Nicholls, Colliers has grown to become Canada’s largest commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors. Services include brokerage, real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, Colliers Canada and our more than 1,400 professionals have integrated the resources of real estate specialists across Canada to accelerate the success of our clients.

In 2009 alone, Colliers Canada concluded more than 3,500 sale and lease transactions on behalf of investors and occupiers totaling some $4.8 billion across every province in Canada. Colliers also completed 854 property valuations in 2009 and currently manages more than 50 million square feet of space